- Site preparation includes leveling the area as much as possible and clearing the trees, rock and debris.
- Kirby Kitner can assess the topsoil, subterranean soil, rock structures, frost line and water table on the building site. He can also evaluate the placement of the septic system, the well for water and driveway to the local building codes.
- Land Around the home should be graded so the water will runoff away from the house.
- Soil must be compacted so the foundation will not sink or shift.
- Placement of the mobile or modular home on site.
Sometimes you have to wait for a train to place your home!